Litecast's XT System can achieve numerous U-values:
- XT20 - 0.20W/m²K - Poly Depth 190mm (undercloaking beams by 45mm)
- XT18 - 0.18W/m²K - Poly Depth 210mm (undercloaking beams by 65mm)
- XT15 - 0.15W/m²K - Poly Depth 245mm (undercloaking beams by 100mm)
- XT12 - 0.12W/m²K - Poly Depth 285mm (undercloaking beams by 140mm)
- XT10 - 0.10W/m²K - Poly Depth 315mm (undercloaking beams by 170mm)
- XT08 - 0.08W/m²K - Poly Depth 350mm (undercloaking beams by 205mm)
Litecast's XT system has various advantages, these include:
- Sheet insulation not required.
- All of the materials required for the floor (excluding Screed) are sourced from Litecast Homefloors.
- Recognised, BBA certified system.
- Less labour intensive on site.
- Can be used in conjunction with under-floor heating.
- No cold bridging
- All weather construction
- Less labour intensive
Testing of our XT edge panel - the reading on the load cell is in kg.
We can supply extension pieces to ensure your floor has no cold bridging. The extension pieces are attachable/detachable, designed for ease of installation for your floor. Please see image below showing how are extension 'toes' work in conjunction with our panels.
For more information, please contact our office
The Litecast XT system is a cost effective thermal beam and block flooring solution and alternative to sheet insulation. The system is a highly efficient and progressive flooring solution whereby polystyrene infill panels are contained within and beneath the floor beams, thus eliminating any cold bridging and achieving high thermal efficiency. The XT system can achieve U Values ranging from 0.20w/m²K to 0.08w/m²K (absolute U Value). The system is available with both the 150mm and 225mm floor beams and can be used in situations where the Imposed Load does not exceed 5.0kN/m² (Domestic Liveload = 1.5kN/m²). The system is to be used at ground floor level, achieving thermal efficiency to the property in which it is being applied. Please see our installation video (left) for step by step instructions on how to efficiently install our flooring system.