Litecast’s new inter-locking Stand-Fast system consists of a heavy duty, ‘lego’ style, reusable multi-purpose concrete block.
The quality low cost solution for Joist and Block Flooring
- - Litecast 150mm deep joists have been designed specifically for domestic markets, the small light cross-section makes it much easier to handle and place on site than existing items.
- - Our flooring units are factory produced in an environment where quality can be closely monitored and are manufactured with material complying with ISO9002.
- - Joist and block flooring comprises of precast flooring units available from Litecast, and standard building blocks available from us or from producers and builders merchants.
- - Litecast floors can be erected in adverse weather conditions. No need to worry about frost damage to the concrete floor.
- - You know the total cost of our Homefloors from the outset. With other forms of construction the budgeted costs are often exceeded when the true site conditions become apparent. Site conditions do not affect the cost of our solution.
- - Litecast flooring is ideal for use on developments with restricted access.
- - Clay heave platforms can be eliminated. Expensive backfill and compaction are not required.
- - We can provide design solutions to meet the thermal requirements set out in the Building Regulations.
- - Service runs can be catered for in and around the floor, simply by removing a block or adjusting the floor layout. Where larger voids are required, we can trim around these with confidence.
- - Litecast floor joists are fire resistant, draught proof and rot free.
- - We offer a design service and full working drawings showing all Litecast flooring units. Our staff have over 50 years experience in the field of precast concrete flooring and are ready and willing to deal with your enquiries. Litecast can offer technical advice, a free estimating service, CAD design, manufacture and co-ordinated delivery.
- - Send us your dimensioned building drawings indicating areas of floor required and relevant design information. We will then be delighted to provide a prompt estimate and design solution.